Welcome to e-IndianVisa!
Tourists may travel to India anytime up to 120 days after getting the approval and the e-tourist visa will be valid for maximum 60 days from the date of entry into the Indian territory. E tourist Visa is non-extendable and can not be applied for more than twice in a calendar year and it is a single entry Visa. Tourists can also avail the e-tourist visa in emergency within 12-16 business hours for urgent travels.
Apply for eVisa for India
Tourists need to apply for e-Visa on-line before traveling to India. The process is entirely electronic for India Visa Application and can be submitted online, and eVisa approval (authority to enter India) will be sent through concern email. Travelers may obtain a Tourist e Visa for travel to India for sightseeing and holiday, visiting friends and relatives, medical treatment including Ayurveda (herbal) and yoga, or to participate in sporting events, competitions and activities relating to cultural performance. Usually the processing period for issuance of etourist visa for india can be 4 Business days , subject to the correct information submitted by applicant to this website. Processing time may be extended if applicant gave any incorrect information in the application or having any criminal convictions. To get electronically issued India e-Visa, there is no need of original passport submission or any other original documents for visa application processing. The travellers have to submit his/her application on this website, using Online Application form and paid the visa service fee.The traveller will get a confirmation by email after submission your e-Tourist Visa application processing. eTV India Visa Facility is available for passport holder for the following countries and are eligible for a stay up to 60 days in India and the validity of visa will be 120 days. This is a Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa and can only be issued twice in a year.
For obtaining the e-tourist visa, visitors would only need to upload a scanned
copy of the front page of the original passport and a digital photograph with white
background which can be taken at home with your digital camera or camera phone.
It must be with a white background. Please make sure you have these documents ready on your system,
laptop, IPAD or smart phone before you start filling the application
form because you will be required to upload them with the application. Visa fees are non-refundable.
Visa fees are non-refundable. Approval or rejection of the visa application depends on the decision of the Government Immigrations department. Your application may be rejected by them and please be informed that the Government authorities will inform if you are not eligible for this service. In case of cancellation after submission of application the visa fee is non-refundable.
Fee for eTourist Visa Application is $130 and for Urgent Visa is $240.
You are required to complete the Online Application on our website. The documents required for e-Tourist Visa are.
Scanned copy of the Front Page of the original Passport which has the personal details with the photograph.
A digital photograph with white background with your head in centre. Please remove all the accessories and glasses from the face while taking the picture.
Visa Application Process
e-Tourist Visa Facility:
e-IndianVisa is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi) and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
E-IndianVisa Terms and Conditions
- The validity of e-Visa will be 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
- Travel should be after 24 hours.
- visa will be issue in 24 hours subject to completion of documents and necessary fees.
- Approval of visas depend on the Immigration Department of India. Your application may be rejected by them and please be informed that the authorities are not liable to provide any reason against the rejection. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. The visa application fee is 100% non-refundable whether your visa is approved, rejected or delayed in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to India.
- If your visa application would be rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once your visa will processed, we will email you a copy. Passengers will need to present a hard copy of the visa to the immigration officers at the airport.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
E-IndianVisa Services Team is a commercial website. We are not the Embassy/Consulate/High Commission or the representative of any Government Department of India.
If you apply through e-indiavisa.com, we will consult, support all required documents for your e-Tourist visa applications and you will get your visa update frequently and get visa result from us.
To apply e-Tourist visa under our processing, you will be charged service fee and Indian Government Fee. Besides that, you can apply in person at Indian Missions or official Indian Government Website.
Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country.